Updated: Feb 11
1. Start by researching the Ivy League schools that interest you, and understand the admissions requirements for each. Shivi can help you, don't worry 😉
2. Maintain a strong academic record, with a focus on your intended major.
3. Prepare for and take standardize tests like the SAT or ACT.
4. Seek out recommendations from teachers, counselors, or other mentors who can speak to your character and achievements.
5. Submit your application early and pay close attention to deadlines.
Prepare for an interview if it's required.
It's important to note that getting admitted into an Ivy League school is highly competitive and the schools look for well-rounded students who have excelled in overall qualifications.
Contact us and we can help you get admitted to Top Schools.