top of page
  • Writer's pictureShivi

What is the equivalent of ISC/CBSE exams for studying in the UK? - Shivi

Updated: Feb 12

The table provided below will help you understand the conversion or equivalency of your ISC/CBSE marks to UK grades.

For more details you can contact Team Shivi, they will help you get admitted into top schools.

#Shivi #Shivistudyabroad #StudyBachelorsinUK #StudyAbroad

7,765 views0 comments
bottom of page